Index of Primary Co-Cure Pages
Home Page || About Co-Cure || Articles and Posts (Main) || Reading Room || Additional Resources || Let's Work Together|| Co-Cure-HMC || Guestbook || Issue Boards || List Operation
|Articles and Posts Topics|
[ Index page: 1   2    3     4     5     6   7 ]
- Intestinal protein linked to autoimmune disorders
- Elevated, sustained peroxynitrite levels as the cause of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Is there any relationship between eosinophilia myalgia syndrome (EMS) and fibromyalgia syndrome?
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Horses: Diagnosis and Treatment of 4 Cases
- Erythrocyte Morphology in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Preliminary Study
- Prevalence of Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-Like Illness in Children and Adolescents
- U.S. Case Definition of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Diagnostic and Theoretical Issues
- Comorbid fibromyalgia accounts for reduced fertility in women with myofascial face pain
- Association of chronic widespread pain with mental disorder
- The effect of melatonin in patients with fibromyalgia: a pilot study
- Does severe nutcracker phenomenon cause pediatric chronic fatigue?
- Got Pain? Researchers Have Some Ideas That May Surprise You
- Chronic fatigue syndrome in childhood may be closely related to abnormal brain function
- Research Points to Possible New Class of Painkillers
- Opioid Substitution to Improve the Effectiveness of Chronic Noncancer Pain Control: A Chart Review
- Treatment of fibromyalgia with tropisetron, a 5HT3 serotonin antagonist: a pilot study
- Trends in Medical Use and Abuse of Opioid Analgesics
- Metabolic Pathogenesis Hypothesis for CFS/FM
- The course of severe chronic fatigue syndrome in childhood
- Neuroimmune relations in patients with fibromyalgia: a positron emission tomography study
- Frequent HHV-6 reactivation in multiple sclerosis (MS) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) patients
- Human Herpesvirus 6: An Emerging Pathogen
- A 37 kDa 2-5A binding protein as a potential biochemical marker for CFS
- Effects of staphylococcus toxoid vaccine on pain and fatigue in patients with FMS/CFS
- Idiopathic chronic fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome: a comparison of two case-definitions
- Co-existence of chronic fatigue syndome with fibromyalgia syndrome in the general population
- Autonomic dysfunction in patients with fibromyalgia: application of power spectral analysis of heart rate variability
- Scientists decipher genetic code for "Chlamydia" species
- Trauma and fibromyalgia: is there an association and what does it mean?
- Elevated plasma levels of neuropeptide Y in female fibromyalgia patients
- Connective tissue massage in the treatment of fibromyalgia
- Preference for nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs over acetaminophen by rheumatic disease patients: a survey of 1,799 patients with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia
- Functional anatomy of hypnotic analgesia: a PET study of patients with fibromyalgia
Contact Co-Cure support personnel through our on-line form or by sending an email message to Co-Cure-Mod@listserv.nodak.edu.
Note: All abstract summaries, unless otherwise noted, were prepared by Margaret Bailey.